Expert Qualified Engineers
24 Hours Support
5 Star Google Reviews
Safe Contractor Accredited (BAFE & SSAIB)

Fire Extinguisher Servicing in London, Essex & Surrey

We offer reliable fire extinguisher servicing – with a team of qualified engineers based in and around London and the UK we provide an unrivalled level of service when it comes to getting a fire extinguisher service completed. We are ‘Safe Contractor Approved’ and can provide references from our satisfied clients on request.

Fire extinguishers need to be serviced every 12 months, and recharged / refilled if they are used at all. Our qualified engineers can carry out regular fire extinguisher maintenance visits to ensure your fire extinguishers meet all legal requirements, are safe, and ready to use.

We service all types of fire extinguishers – water fire extinguishers, foam extinguishers, dry power fire extinguishers, chemical fire extinguishers etc.

Fire Extinguisher Servicing Contracts

Fire extinguisher servicing is a requirement for any commercial building to ensure they are always the right type, in the right place and are working correctly. Our maintenance contracts give you peace of mind and with fire extinguisher servicing engineers based in and around London we can respond quickly to any call outs. A typical maintenance visit will include:

  • Test correct pressure reading in appliances
  • Check appliance is correct for position and is visible
  • Check correct weight is recorded on scales
  • Change O rings
  • Check nozzles and hoses
  • Clean and visually check all appliances
Contact Us Today

Free site survey to become fire safety compliant

    Contact Us


    What Do Our Clients Think

    Got A Question?

    Frequently Asked Questions

    You should look at the appropriate guide for your type of business premises and judge the appropriate type of extinguisher based upon the risks. In general, though you should provide one fire extinguisher for every 200m2 with at least 2 per floor. Guidance should be sought from one of our surveyors or a fire risk assessment should be carried out.
    Yes. You must protect yourself and anyone else in the vicinity of your business from fire. To do this you must assess the risks and make general fire precautions.
    Water - for use on wood, paper, textiles, etc. Dry Powder - for use on wood, paper, textiles, flammable liquids, gaseous fires and electrical fires Foam - for use on wood, paper, textiles and flammable liquids Carbon Dioxide - for use on wood, paper, textiles and electrical fires Wet Chemical - for use on wood, paper, textiles and cooking oil fires
    Fire extinguishers must be serviced every 12 months or after each use by a BAFE SP101 certified service provider. If an extinguisher is found to be leaking, it should be serviced immediately.
    In an average sized rental property, it is advisable for a landlord to provide the tenant with a fire blanket for the kitchen and a small portable fire extinguisher such as a 2 Litre Foam or 3 Litre Water with additive to cover the rest of the property.