Expert Qualified Engineers
24 Hours Support
5 Star Google Reviews
Safe Contractor Accredited (BAFE & SSAIB)

Fire Extinguisher Suppliers London

Fire Extinguisher Installation - Essex - London

Our engineers will install your fire extinguishers in accordance with British Standard 5306. This is usually done after carrying out a fire risk assessment to determine the exact type and quantity needed for your commercial building. We can supply, commission, and install all types of fire extinguishers and also provide ongoing maintenance and fire extinguisher servicing.

What Type Of Fire Extinguishers Do I Need?

It will depend on the type of business you run and the nature of the hazards present. For instance if you have electrical equipment you would have to have CO2 fire extinguishers. However, in many cases you’d have water fire extinguishers as they are the most cost effective. Powder fire extinguishers are best for liquid fires lending themselves to industrial installations.

How Many Fire Extinguishers Do I Need?

Our engineers will advise you how many fire extinguishers you need, where they should be sited, and what type of extinguishers you need in accordance with BS5306. Once this is established we will give you a detailed quote, and arrange for your fire extinguishers to be installed.

Contact Us Today

Contact Us Today To Discuss Your Fire Extinguisher Requirements

    Contact Us


    What Do Our Clients Think

    Got A Question?

    Frequently Asked Questions

    You should look at the appropriate guide for your type of business premises and judge the appropriate type of extinguisher based upon the risks. In general, though you should provide one fire extinguisher for every 200m2 with at least 2 per floor. Guidance should be sought from one of our surveyors or a fire risk assessment should be carried out.
    Yes. You must protect yourself and anyone else in the vicinity of your business from fire. To do this you must assess the risks and make general fire precautions.
    Water - for use on wood, paper, textiles, etc. Dry Powder - for use on wood, paper, textiles, flammable liquids, gaseous fires and electrical fires Foam - for use on wood, paper, textiles and flammable liquids Carbon Dioxide - for use on wood, paper, textiles and electrical fires Wet Chemical - for use on wood, paper, textiles and cooking oil fires
    Fire extinguishers must be serviced every 12 months or after each use by a BAFE SP101 certified service provider. If an extinguisher is found to be leaking, it should be serviced immediately.
    In an average sized rental property, it is advisable for a landlord to provide the tenant with a fire blanket for the kitchen and a small portable fire extinguisher such as a 2 Litre Foam or 3 Litre Water with additive to cover the rest of the property.