Expert Qualified Engineers
24 Hours Support
5 Star Google Reviews
Safe Contractor Accredited (BAFE & SSAIB)

Fire Extinguisher System For Use In Building

Commonly used to protect critical equipment or areas in industrial premises, every fire extinguishing system is different. As such our qualified engineers will undertake a detailed inspection of your building and design a system specifically for your situation. We will make sure your fire extinguishing systems are maintained in accordance with BS EN15004-1, the British Standard relevant to fixed fire fighting systems.

Fire Extinguishing Systems Maintenance

You will need to ensure your fire extinguishing systems are fully operational at all times and will need a regular maintenance visit to enure this. Our qualified engineers can carry out regular visits under a maintenance contract with us to carry out checks that are appropriate to your system, and to provide you with round the clock support. All our fire systems maintenance contracts include:

  • 24 hour telephone technical support
  • 24 hour emergency call out
  • Written report / maintenance sheets completed with each visit
Contact Us Today

Contact Us Today To Discuss Your Fire Extinguishing Systems Requirement For Your Business

    Contact Us


    What Do Our Clients Think

    Got A Question?

    Frequently Asked Questions

    You should look at the appropriate guide for your type of business premises and judge the appropriate type of extinguisher based upon the risks. In general, though you should provide one fire extinguisher for every 200m2 with at least 2 per floor. Guidance should be sought from one of our surveyors or a fire risk assessment should be carried out.
    Yes. You must protect yourself and anyone else in the vicinity of your business from fire. To do this you must assess the risks and make general fire precautions.
    Water - for use on wood, paper, textiles, etc. Dry Powder - for use on wood, paper, textiles, flammable liquids, gaseous fires and electrical fires Foam - for use on wood, paper, textiles and flammable liquids Carbon Dioxide - for use on wood, paper, textiles and electrical fires Wet Chemical - for use on wood, paper, textiles and cooking oil fires
    Fire extinguishers must be serviced every 12 months or after each use by a BAFE SP101 certified service provider. If an extinguisher is found to be leaking, it should be serviced immediately.
    In an average sized rental property, it is advisable for a landlord to provide the tenant with a fire blanket for the kitchen and a small portable fire extinguisher such as a 2 Litre Foam or 3 Litre Water with additive to cover the rest of the property.